Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New youtube channel opened up for Censoring Life...

I have opened up a final companion youtube channel to this blog. Due to a censorship attempt on youtube and idiots seeing one of my videos and spamming me with insults in a response by a moron, I had to move my channel twice. Here is a link to the final channel. There I will post videos every afternoon. The videos will cover moral panics on video game violence, and similar topics. I will do videos regularly, and hopefully will get more views due to it being linked here.


Here are a few videos on the UCC Shooting video game moral panic:


                                                      UCC Shooting Blamed on Samuel Hyde by a Twitter Mob


                                                     UCC Shooting leads to anti-gaming propaganda on twitter.

                                                       Bobby Jindal Bashes Violent games after UCC Shooting


 
UCC Shooting Moral Panic Coverup?



Here are some other videos covering other topics:


                                      Quack Crime Writer fakes evidence to attack games:



EMA Vs brown Hijacked by Censorship Group using Hoaxes




Doom Moral Panic in 1999



Sandy Hook Moral Panic part 1




"Moms Against Gaming" Parody group attacks games

                                                                            

                                                         The Doom 4 Moral Panic Exposed
                                                                           


If you want to see more videos, head to my channel and watch them. There are a lot of playlists showing off videos that fit certain topics. I do more than just video game censorship and moral panic issues, although those 2 topics are mostly what I do. I also talk about Internet security, copyright maximalism, heavy metal related moral panics and other misc topics as well..