Sunday, June 14, 2015

More Censoring life youtube videos uploaded...

Ok People. Here are some more videos for my youtube channel censoring life. I showed off some videos from there in my previous post, but here are some more videos....


A video talking about supposed Media Violence "Experts" on TV and why the should not be
trusted.

A video talking about conspiracy theories bashing heavy metal music:



A video talking about the supposed "Gamer Scoresheet" found in Adam Lanza's room and why it's a hoax.


A video talking about the mass effect facebook page being spammed after Sandy Hook


A video talking about how to stay safe online from Malware.


I will upload more videos later.... Maybe a few days from now.. Check out the videos and other ones I have posted on the channel. I plan to put up other videos of other topics as well, so stay tuned for them...